Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Liberator 1650
Wink 
Some of you may know that I've been working on a semi-clandestine project for a few months now... I'm happy to report that I've published the first piece out of a series of works I'm calling the 1A2A3D project.

Introducing the Liberator 1650...

More about this piece can be found on it's project page here...

www.1a2a3d.com/liberator1650

Cheers!
Roses are red
Violets are blue
The worst soup is made
With an old leather shoe
Cute... Might be a bit awkward for concealed carry though...

Have you ever heard about the WWII era "Liberator" - interesting bit of history...

ART
Hairy guy with a wheelchair, find me in Bldg 8 if I'm around. 
I see what you mean about concealed carry, that said I know it works quite well as a wide brimmed hat or cake pan.

And yeah! The original Liberator pistol is pretty interesting. I think the use case of the French resistance is really holds the truest to its name. After having seen a few videos of it's use, it would also liberate any ideas that it would be a pleasant gun to shoot.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
The worst soup is made
With an old leather shoe
(11-16-2020, 06:05 PM)Vogon_Poetry Wrote: I see what you mean about concealed carry, that said I know it works quite well as a wide brimmed hat or cake pan.

And yeah! The original Liberator pistol is pretty interesting. I think the use case of the French resistance is really holds the truest to its name. After having seen a few videos of it's use, it would also liberate any ideas that it would be a pleasant gun to shoot.

Well the idea of the original Liberator was not for it to be a regular shooter - it was supposed to be the start of the 'Trade-up' program...  After blowing Her German Soldier's mind (or other vital organs....) you traded up to whatever he was carrying, by "Liberating" his hardware....  You then passed the Liberator on to a buddy, or just tossed it...  In other words a 'Dispose-a-gun"

I passed the link on to the guy I plan to be getting my LTC required firearms training from - Charlie Cook, who does an interesting You-Tube channel on 2nd Amendment stuff, and is also noted for his invention of the "Gun-Gram" where he plays the trumpet w/ one hand and shoots with the other....  He was amused.

ART
Hairy guy with a wheelchair, find me in Bldg 8 if I'm around.